Friday 15 November 2013

OH ALLAH




Bismillahhirahmanirrahim...... :) 

ASSALAMUALAIKUM .... ~

O  Allah, I have greatly wronged myself and no one forgives sins but You.  So, grant me forgiveness and have mercy on me. Surely, you are  Forgiving, Merciful.
O  Allah, by Your Knowledge of the unseen and by Your Power over creation ,  let me live if You know that life is good for me , and let me die if  You know that death is good for me . 
Forgive me my sins , surely you are Forgiving, Merciful;x Jameelah



O Allah, I have greatly wronged myself and no one forgives sins but You. So, grant me forgiveness and have mercy on me. Surely, you are Forgiving, Merciful.
O Allah, by Your Knowledge of the unseen and by Your Power over creation , let me live if You know that life is good for me , and let me die if You know that death is good for me .
Forgive me my sins , surely you are Forgiving, Merciful;
x Mimie :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment